• H.264, MPEG-4 and JPEG multi format
• Up to 16 network cameras can be connected and recorded.
• Quick setup by automatic camera detection and simple setup
wizard without the use of PC
• "Referenced recording days" is automatically calculated by frame
rate, image quality and HDD capacity.
• Simple mouse operation by new GUI without the use of PC
• Quick intuitive search with calendar and timeline
• Live images from up to 16 cameras can be displayed simultaneously.
• Supports the Full HD output (HDMI) that can display recorded
images and live images in high deﬁnition
• Real Time Face Matching function by matching registered face
images with a face displayed on live images
* Only channel 1 * Cameras supporting face detection function is required. (WV-NP502, WV-SP305,
or WV-SP306 is recommended.)
• Face matching alarm is notiﬁed by Buzzer / E-mail / Panasonic
alarm / Terminal output / Indicator.
• Various alarm sources include 9x Terminal inputs, 16x Camera
alarm, Panasonic Alarm Protocol. Flexible alarm actions include
Alarm recording, E-mail notiﬁcation, Alarm message, Camera
positioning, Terminal output, Panasonic alarm protocol output,
Buzzer and Indicator.
• Camera Control: Pan/Tilt, Zoom, Focus, Brightness, Preset
Position, Auto mode (depending on camera model)
• Audio from the i-PRO network cameras can be recorded and
played back, G.726 (ADPCM) 32 kbps.
• Flexible Playback Controls: Goto Date (Jump to speciﬁc time/date),
Goto Last (Jump to 30 s before the record end)
• Various Display Modes: Spot, Multiscreen (4 / 16 split screen
display, 3 / 4 / 6 / 9 / 12 / 16 split screen display on a full screen)
• Various Recording Modes: Schedule, Event (Pre/Post)
• Filtered Search: Time & Date, Event Type, Camera number, Timeline
• Recorded images can be downloaded to a PC.
• Downloadable viewer software allows playback of images
downloaded from the Recorder.
• Built-in network interface (10Base-T / 100Base-TX / 1000Base-T)
for recording and client access
• Up to 4 clients can monitor image and control WJ-NV200
• Up to 2 HDDs (3.5 inch Serial ATA) can be installed. (WJ-NV200 only)
• User authentication, 3 user levels and User level - Camera
partitioning setup for user management of up to 16 user
• Multi-recorder, Multi-site system can be made with optional
WV-ASM200 i-PRO Management Software.
• Onvif NVC (Network Video Client), core spec Ver.1.02 conformant
• DVD drive built-in (WJ-NV200V)
Why buy from us?
We are proud to offer the outstanding service and quality state-of-the-art products that our customers have come to depend on. Below are just a few of the many reason to buy with us.
Our excellent supplier relationships, coupled with technologically advanced super-efficient systems ensure that we usually have the products you want IN STOCK so that you can get what you want when you want it. Our super-fast turn around time is such that most orders are processed and shipped within 24-48 hours, and often a lot quicker.
Low Low Prices
Why pay more when you can get the same for less? Due to our large sales volume, we are able to pass our quantity buying prices on to you. When you purchase from us, you can rest assured that you are getting factory fresh merchandise with A Warranty at the lowest legitimate price.
We strive to ensure all of our customers receive the highest of service. We listen to your feedback and do what we can to tailor our service to your needs.
Ordering with 42nd Street Photo is safe, easy & fun. We assure that every transaction you make with us is 100% secure. In addition to using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protection technology and a VeriSign Secure Server ID, we are also checked daily by an independant security company called ScanAlert. You can also be assured that your name and confidential information will never be distributed, sold, or rented.