Shopping cart is empty
Nikon 2163 - 14-24mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Nikkor Lens
Mail Order Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm EST- 1-888-810-4242
NYC Retail Store Location: 15 West 36th Street B/T 5th & 6th ave.
Retail Store Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 7:00pm | Saturday - Sunday 10am - 6pm EST 1-212-594-6565
Call Today!!! 1-888-810-4242 We Now Provide Free Shipping & A Free Cleaning Kit
Extended Warranties (Protect Your Investment)
Filters & Hoods
Cleaning Kits & Screen Protectors
Item # 13519Only: $39.95
Item # 48085Only: $169.99
Item # 13524Only: $7.95
Item # 13525Only: $19.95
Item # 13526Only: $17.99
Item # 14263
Item # 14262
Item # 14264Only: $29.99
The AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED lens is highly versatile and can be ideal for a range of different photographic applications. Photojournalists can tell the entire story with a single shot, interior photography can be done without fisheye distortion, or a breathtaking landscape can be captured in one frame. The new AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED lens is one of the fastest 14mm ultra-wide angle zoom lenses available today.
- Fast, ultra wide-angle AF-S zoom lens optimized for edge-to-edge sharpness on both the Nikon FX (23.9 x 36mm) and DX format image sensors
- Enhanced optical formulas, engineered to produce exceptional sharpness, contrast and color, rendering outstanding image integrity
- Two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) elements and PGM aspherical lenses control chromatic aberrations, while enhancing sharpness and contrast, even at the widest aperture settings
- Exclusive Nano Crystal Coat further reduces ghosting and flare for even greater image clarity
- Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables ultra high-speed autofocusing with exceptional accuracy and powerful, super-quiet operation
- Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet autofocusing without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject-working distance through the focus range
- Focus as close as 10.8 inches at the 24mm setting
- Rugged construction and professional-grade dust and moisture resistance
- M/A Focus Mode switch enables quick response to changing situations between Auto and Manual focus operation
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Lens Specifications
- Focal length: 14-24mm
- Maximum aperture: f/2.8
- Minimum aperture: f/22
- Lens construction: 14 elements in 11 groups
- Minimum focus distance: 0.9 feet (telephoto)
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 1/6.7
- No. of diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded)
- Focusing: Internal Focusing (IF) system; autofocus with a built-in SWM and manual focus
- Picture Angle: 114 - 84 degrees (90 - 61 degrees with DX-format)
- Hood: Fixed-type flower shaped bayonet hood supplied
- Dimensions: approximately 3.9 in. x 5.2 in. (98 x 131.5 mm)
- Weight: Aprox. 35.3 oz. (1,000 g)
Why buy from us?
We are proud to offer the outstanding service and quality state-of-the-art products that our customers have come to depend on. Below are just a few of the many reason to buy with us.
Our excellent supplier relationships, coupled with technologically advanced super-efficient systems ensure that we usually have the products you want IN STOCK so that you can get what you want when you want it. Our super-fast turn around time is such that most orders are processed and shipped within 24-48 hours, and often a lot quicker.
Low Low Prices
Why pay more when you can get the same for less? Due to our large sales volume, we are able to pass our quantity buying prices on to you. When you purchase from us, you can rest assured that you are getting factory fresh merchandise with A Warranty at the lowest legitimate price.
We strive to ensure all of our customers receive the highest of service. We listen to your feedback and do what we can to tailor our service to your needs.
Ordering with 42nd Street Photo is safe, easy & fun. We assure that every transaction you make with us is 100% secure. In addition to using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protection technology and a VeriSign Secure Server ID, we are also checked daily by an independant security company called ScanAlert. You can also be assured that your name and confidential information will never be distributed, sold, or rented.